Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Not that you couldn't have figured this out yourselves, but:

The FCAT, and even the idea of putting a bunch of 9th graders in a room together and expecting them all not to talk to each other for three hours, is just fucking ridiculous.

Really.

In other news, my car's a dog. Still. I like subbing when the teacher has an intern. I like working at Starbucks. I miss frequent MySpace access. I need more money (what a fucking revalation that is...).

However, my attitude toward the National Guard has changed somewhat. My unit got a new, not-psycho commander this past weekend, and things are definitely looking up. Shooting plastic targets with live M16 rounds definitely helps. Great way to vent.

What's in the news that I'm keeping track of?

The knuckle draggers in South Dakota.

SCOTUS telling U.S. law schools they have to allow military recruiters to do their thing on their campuses if they want federal money in spite of the fact that the military violates most law schools' policy on discrimination against homosexuals.

Jobsite opening The Goat or Who is Sylvia on 3/23.

Sticks of Fire continuing its kickass local blogging.

That's about all I know for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home