Monday, May 15, 2006

Just spewing today, really.

Al Gore should have been President for the last five years. Sorry, Al.

George Bush and his administration have broken so many laws at this point in their run, they're starting to make Al Capone look like a law-abiding citizen.

I'm very over being tired all the time. No, really. I love my bed, and I never get to spend any time in it.

I still love my phone:-)

The more I read the news, the more I keep track of events, the more I wish I were in a position to run for a seat in Congress and win. Then I could call a spade a spade, and it wouldn't be a useless exercise. Right now, I feel like I could be a part of the blogosphere, get some readers, but what about all the Americans who don't have Internet access? Or don't have time to read/post to weblogs? Hell, don't even have the time/energy/motivation to read the newspaper and to find out the facts of what's actually going on? My father's gotta be one of those. Man's still spewing talk radio filth every time I talk to him about politics, and I know there're waaaaay too many people out there with exactly the same sort of shite in their heads. How do we reach them with good info? Especially when the MSM has lost them?

I don't know. I just know I work too damn much. My life needs more beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home